Here you will find useful guides, parts now available, upcoming events, photo galleries of past events, tips to make owning a car easier and of course the latest news and stories from the Saab world.
Easy Fall Car Maintenance Tips
Replace wiper blades
Test your heater/defroster
Change your oil
Check brakes, tires, lights and filters
Check your battery
Check fluid levels
Saab/Kenwood Infotainment Upgrade Kit Now In Stock!
Upgrade your 2007-2011 9-3 Saab experience with the latest technology including Bluetooth Streaming, Apple Carplay and Android Auto (9-5 model coming soon).
6.75 Inch Touch Screen Display with custom surround fits seamlessly for an OE look.
Installation activates the OE controls including steering wheel controls with no compatibility issues.
Read all the details in our Saab/Kenwood Infotainment Upgrade Kit Data Sheet
Photo & Video Gallery of Past Saab Events
Popular Saab Articles and Videos
- Saab’s Revival: The 600-Mile NEVS Emily GT May Become a Reality
- Ways to upgrade your Saab 9-3 Video
- Do you need new emblems? (video)
- The Ardent Faithful Keeping Saab’s Flame Alive
- 1977 Saab Turbo Tested: Seeing Saab in a Whole New Way
- 2023 Bull Market Pick: 1985-1993 Saab 900 Turbo
- 10 Most Reliable Sports Sedan Ever Made
- Saab loyalists flock to Sturgis, keeping passion for the brand alive
- Saab’s are still attainable, but the secret is out
Like us on Facebook – Saab Original Parts North America
Like us on Instagram – saabpartsna
Swevival: increasing Saab values means community growth, renewed interest
It’s fun to enjoy something before it gets popular.
Car Service – What is Carried Out on Your Car
Why should you take your car for a service at an authorized workshop? Why should you even service you car in the first place?
Maintain the Value of your Saab car by using our Maintenance Log
Your Saab was built to last for a long time…